Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My interest after high school

After high school I really would like to go to school for cosmetology. The school i choose to attend to is remington college(http://www.remingtonsalon.com/) for cosmetology. They really have good things for training in that school For example, they have their own salon which students may work in with real live customers, they also teach you good skills for nails, make up, and product knowledge. I will finish this school in 1 year and I will graduate with a Cosmetology Diploma. Hopefully everything in the future works out and I get to pursue my dreams in opening my own beauty salon with my friends. In my salon you can be able to go there to get yours nails done, get your hair done, get your make up done, and we will also be selling clothes and jewelry, also a barber shop will be in there as well. Me and my friends plan to call our salon Glamorous, but we're still not sure because we want it to be a unisex salon, so we're working on that.

No comments: